On the 12th day of Cookies, Chef Gorman brings to us:
Santa’s Favorite Brownies
8oz of melted butter
1 cup of dark cocoa powder
4 cups of sugar
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 ⅓ cups of AP flour
- Preheat oven to 325 °F
- Whisk butter and cocoa powder until smooth
- Add eggs 2 at a time, whisking well between each addition
- Add vanilla
- Add half of the sugar and whisk until combined and then add other half.
- Whisk in flour slowly making sure to scrape bottom and sides until it well incorporated.
- Pour into a well sprayed parchment lined jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes and rotate and bake for another 10 minutes. Let cool
- Top with favorite frosting and decorate accordingly!
- Don’t forget to leave one out for Santa!