Life is too short to eat just one chocolate chip, we think the whole bag would be better 😉! It’s #NationalChocolateChipDay and what better way to celebrate than by making Ms. Rose’s infamous chocolate chip cookies! Well, you’re in luck Executive Pastry Chef Liz Gorman has shared her recipe below for you to enjoy.
We’d love for you to share with us your apple pie scones by tagging @MsRosesFineFood and using the hashtag #RosesChocolateChipCookies on Facebook and Instagram
Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 sticks of butter, softened
¾ cup of sugar
¾ cup of light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 ¼ cups of AP flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups of semi-sweet(or your favorite chocolate) chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy, about 3-5 minutes
- Add eggs and vanilla mix until well incorporated. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl occasionally.
- Add flour, soda, and salt and mix until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and don’t overmix.
- Scoop dough into 1 tbsp size balls and bake for 10-12 minutes until light brown.
- Let cool a few minutes before removing