On the 10th day of Cookies, Chef Gorman brings to us:
4 egg whites
1 cup of sugar
Pinch of salt
¼ tsp of vanilla
½ cup of cake flour
3 cups of unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 300 °F
- In a stainless steel bowl whisk together whites, sugar, salt, vanilla. Place bowl over simmering water bath. Bring temperature up to 110 °F stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut and flour until well combined.
- Refrigerate coconut mixture for 30 minutes
- Scoop onto a lined cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges for lightly browned.
- Once cooled, store in an airtight container.