On the 7th day of Cookies, Chef Gorman brings to us:
2 sticks of unsalted Butter (softened)
1 1/2 cups Sugar
2 large Eggs
2 teaspoons Vanilla
2 3/4 cup Flour
1 1/2 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Salt
1/4 cup Sugar
1 1/2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy, 3-5 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, tartar, soda and salt and add it to butter mixture and mix until it’s all incorporated.
- Scoop dough into balls roll to smooth and roll each ball into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place onto a prepared cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are light brown.