To Our Guests, Friends, and Family:
We wanted to take a minute to touch base during this difficult and unprecedented situation. As our entire country attempts to prepare for the unknown, our team at Ms. Rose’s has been working together to navigate the rapidly changing landscape and develop a plan that will allow us to continue to provide an enjoyable dining experience for as long as we’re allowed.
As always, the safety of our guests and our staff is the top priority. Our everyday practices involve strict food handling and sanitization protocol, but while this crisis continues, we have made extreme operational changes in heightened safety measures to ensure that our guests feel comfortable dining with us. We are encouraging social distancing in our restaurant. Some of these measures include:
- Every employee is to wash their hands twice an hour; on the hour and on the 30-minute mark, in addition to food safety guidelines.
- All condiments will be served in individual containers. Salt & pepper shakers will be provided upon request
and sanitized after each use.
- All tables, chairs, guest checkbooks and menus will be disinfected after each use.
- All high-touch items will be disinfected on a timed schedule, including but not limited to
door handles, rails, bar tops, bathroom surfaces, sinks, walls, stall doors, and changing tables.
- Limited Capacity in Dining Room
- Seating of tables will be staggered to ensure recommended social distancing
- Any employee who is feeling unwell or has come in contact with someone who is feeling unwell will not report to work
We will continue to monitor for new developments and adhere to any additional guidelines put forth by the authorities to help keep our customers and our staff safe. We are currently open and will continue to serve you as long as we possibly can, in the absolute safest manner possible.
Please continue to help your local businesses in any of the following ways:
- Dine With Us!
- Order Take-Out for Curbside Pick-Up (Pay Over the Phone)
- Purchase a Gift Card
- Share/Like/Follow Us on Social Media
We look forward to serving you now and in the future.
Be kind to each other and stay safe,
— The Ms. Rose’s team