On the 6th day of Cookies, Chef Gorman brings to us:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 sticks of butter, softened
¾ cup of sugar
¾ cup of light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 ¼ cups of AP flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups of semi sweet(or your favorite chocolate) chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy, about 3-5 minutes
- Add eggs and vanilla mix until well incorporated. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl occasionally.
- Add flour, soda, and salt and mix until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and don’t overmix.
- Scoop dough into 1 tbsp size balls and bake for 10-12 minutes until light brown.
- Let cool a few minutes before removing